Terms & Conditions
At Little Yellow Birds we want your shopping experience to be easy and secure therefore we need to outline the boring but important information. Please contact us if you have any query or concern.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of the littleyellowbirds.co.uk website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions.
Please note, we reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and therefore they should be read on each occasion you order products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access this website.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact the team before placing an order.
littleyellowbirds.co.uk is Little Yellow Birds, 32-34 Salisbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 1AR. Registered VAT number 111-8354-43. The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Little Yellow Birds, when you buy an item from littleyellowbirds.co.uk. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through littleyellowbirds.co.uk is with Little Yellow Birds.
- You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit/debit card you are using is your own, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a standard means of communication.
- Little Yellow Birds reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
- you fail to make payment to us when due
- you breach any of our terms and conditions
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on littleyellowbirds.co.uk
Your responsibilities if you break these Conditions
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- All prices listed on littleyellowbirds.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include vat.
- You will be sent an email from us once the product ordered has been dispatched. You must check all the details on this email and inform us as soon as possible if any of the details are incorrect.
- Discount vouchers cannot be used on sale products.
- All items are subject to availability.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if goods you have ordered are not available.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- Goods may be delivered directly from our suppliers. Occasionally the delivery date may be affected by factors beyond our or our suppliers control and so cannot be guaranteed. We will aim to let you know if we become aware of an unexpected delay and will arrange a new delivery date with you.
- Local import duties may be charged at port of entry and local import taxes may be payable on receipt.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
- littleyellowbirds.co.uk accept most major credit/debit cards (excluding American Express):
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can and we will try our best to make any changes. However, we cannot guarantee we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal returns procedures.
- Once we've heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to littleyellowbirds.co.uk, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
- If you are in the European Union and you cancel your order within seven days after the day you get your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. If you paid for premium or express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the seven days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order (although you still have 14 days to return your goods and receive a refund for the cost of the goods).
- You can cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right to do so within seven working days after the day on which you receive the products.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure.
- You may return most items sold by littleyellowbirds.co.uk within 14 days from the date of despatch for a full refund.
- littleyellowbirds.co.uk offers a simple no quibble returns policy. If for any reason you aren't happy with your order, we will gladly refund or exchange your item.
- We are happy to refund your delivery charges although all costs for return shipment are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returned merchandise must be in the condition sold (unused and new) with original packaging and tags intact. All returns must be approved by littleyellowbirds.co.uk.
How do I proceed with a return
- In the event of a return, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving and processing your return, littleyellowbirds.co.uk will provide a refund, issue store credit or provide a replacement. Refunds can only be made to the same card as the item was purchased on.
Where should I send my returns?
Little Yellow Birds, 32-34 Salisbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 1AR
- littleyellowbirds.co.uk will be happy to exchange for the same item most products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error within 14 days from the date of dispatch.
Do I have to pay for postage if I want to exchange an item?
- Unless you have an offer providing free returns then you will have to pay for return postage yourself.
What if I want to exchange my item for something cheaper or more expensive?
- We will refund the price difference between your item and a cheaper one, or require extra payment to match the price of a more expensive one.
How long do I have to exchange items?
- As with returns, you have up to 14 days to make up your mind.
- littleyellowbirds.co.uk will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email please contact our team immediately.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Little Yellow Birds takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control, or also that the site or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have
ordered, we may cancel your order and contact you to ask whether you wish to continue
with your order at the correct price or cancel it. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for incorrectly priced product.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 7 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site, however we cannot be responsible for the colour variations between the original photograph displayed on our website and the users own monitor. Colours, design, shape, and size may vary slightly from those shown.
- The products sold on littleyellowbirds.co.uk are provided for private domestic and consumer use only.
- We have taken every measure to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control.
- The content of this site including designs, logos and text are the copyright of Little Yellow Birds.
Third Party Information
- We can not be held responsible for material or prices displayed on third party websites.
- No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
- Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
- These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Little Yellow Birds and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
- This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.